Our residential awnings enhance the architecture of any home and turn it into something special. Our custom awnings will help shade your windows, protect interior furnishings and help control inside temperatures as much as 15-20 degrees. We will always have you covered on the inside and outside!
Choose from a wide array of fabrics, colors and patterns to meet your needs. Our awning materials are manufactured to be extremely durable and withstand harsh winters, hot sun, rain and strong winds, of course, depending on the application.
The scope of our all-custom residential work covers: window awnings, stationary door awnings, patio/deck canopies, screen rooms, retractable awnings and canopies, with manual or motorized operation. Residential design applications include, but are not limited to:
- Windows (Lift style, stationary or retractable awnings)
- Doors (Stationary awning)
- Patios / Decks (Stationary or retractable awning)
- Rear Basement Stairway (Canopy or awning)
Our awnings are made of galvanized steel or extruded aluminum, as applicable above and covered with fabrics including:
- Woven acrylic fabrics (Sunbrella, Dickson, Sattler, Recracril, Para Tempotest and more)
- Vinyl Laminates (Ferrari Precontraint, Patio 500, BTF 19, and many others)
- Coated Cotton blends
Our warranty policy includes:
- Five-ten year limited warranty on all fabrics for mildew, rot or fabric failure due to dimensional stability or color loss. See specific warranty for particular fabric coverage.
- One-year warranty on all workmanship for manufacturing and installation.
- Retractables have a lifetime warranty on all framing.
- A 10-year warranty on all motors (Somfy & SIMU).